Sunday, January 3, 2010

Going girly

What is going on? I'm getting soft or something because this outdoor loveseat featured at oh joy caught my interest this morning. Again, I see my grandmother everywhere in this fun piece.


Actually, it's a bit of a coincidence. You see, there is a quaint, rustic, and yet much loved hotel that will soon be shutting it's doors in Cayman. We were there recently for a party and their iron outdoor seating really caught my eye.



In a possible stroke of luck, they recently announced that they are selling all of their furniture. While a bit "frilly", I was thinking that they could be made a bit more modern with a good coat of paint. In particular, I l-o-v-e the alternating round and square tables. And because they are quite heavy, they would work really well on our dock, where we get a lot of breeze.

I'll certainly be keeping my fingers crossed that these might be included in their sale. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Leanne said...

when is the sale??

Jenny said...

I just saw it on ecaytrade. I called but unfortunately haven't had an answer. They indicated that they wanted everything gone by the middle of the month. Unfortunately, I was traveling so I'm probably out of luck. :(

It might be this weekend if you stopped by or looked for the ad online.