Sunday, August 24, 2008

Girls only...

Does it drive you crazy that you need three different remotes to turn up the volume on your television? (Okay I might be exaggerating a bit...). They aren't inexpensive but if you have $250 to spare, this little gadget might just save your sanity.


It's unbelievable...it's my favorite new toy in the house. All your remotes get programmed into this buddy and your in business. I don't even know where our remote graveyard is, but I'm glad that we now have one. It's supposed to be really easy to set up (the guys around this house did it). So switching from cable to satelitte to dvd to music and back is a cinch.


There are probably similar devices and brands out there, but I'm only going to plug the one I know (and hope to ever know). It's the Logitech Harmony One Advance Universal Remote.

Honestly, I thought that this was going to be Mr. Big's toy. No way, hands off my remote!

No comments: