Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A step back to inspiration

After a few posts about progress at the house, a little bit of inspiration and fascination is in order. And for days like today, I head straight on over to Desire to Inspire.

Why do we all have an obsession hanging artwork when it looks so good simply resting on a shelf, chest or hearth? (By the way, how cozy does the final picture below look? That painting is b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l)


No, no, we have nothing to announce, but I just need to share the most charming nursery I've seen yet. If we delivered a grandchild to her, something tells me that the interior design goddess (that is my mom) would deliver this room in a heartbeat.

And finally, rather than the standard bathroom mirrors, something with a bit more oomph sure adds to the room. Similarly, the effect of multiple mirrors is strangely appealing. Probably anything a bit out of the ordinary could catch my attention at this point.

Windsor Smith

Hope you all enjoyed!

No comments: