Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Leaning wall pieces

Large leaning wall pieces always seem to catch my eye. A quick scroll through Desire to Inspire had me drooling over the following inspiration images today. I've got other similar photos that I've torn from various magazines that I'll someday post here as well, but this will have to suffice for the moment.

From Maxima Interiors

From Shoot Factory

This is an interesting, subtle effect of decorating second floors in open spaces. It would seem very easy to to do-it-yourself, especially in colors just slightly off from the wall colors. I say that, but imagine that my end result would look nothing like this...

From Irwin Weiner Interiors

This is the first update in quite a while as Mr. Big and I just returned from a bit of vacation (ahhh...). It was fantastic, refreshing, and restful all at the same time. Hooray! I also spent a bit of time in Frankfurt and Stockholm for work. And of course, I powered through as many European design shops as possible. Don't worry...I've got a few fun bits coming shortly. :)

No comments: