Saturday, December 16, 2006

Holiday Wreaths

Since moving away from home, I try to send wreaths or flowers to my grandparents and parents every year. I admit that it doesn't always get done, but when it does, I love getting their calls describing the special wreath that I choose for them. Yes, it's a silly little Jenny thing...

Apparently I started the process too late this year because I found this absolute beauty of a wreath, but it's too late to get to them by Christmas day. Yowzers, how beautiful and different is that?!? I absolutely love it. If you've never been to vivaterra.com before, it's certainly worth a visit.

I've kicked myself for the past hour about my unmatched procrastination skills, but now I'm onto try and find something equally as interesting. Wish me luck!

No comments: